In my “DMAI, Inc.: From A Seminar Attendee To Employee“ blog post, (as seen in: http://athenatria.com/dmai-inc-from-a-seminar-attendee-to-employee) I shared my experience as an employee of DMAI, Inc. Here, I would like to share to you how to be a part of our team.
DMAI, Inc. is currently looking for the following positions:
Awesome people who are willing to be train for two months to become a Social Media Analyst and have a chance to work fulltime in ZoneApps.
Cool Qualifications are:
1. Good at internet research
2. An active social network user
3. Comfortable with communicating via e-mail and text in English
4. Willing to work remotely
5. College undergrads preferred
All you need to do as a Social Media Analyst are:
1. Crop and approve photos uploaded by the users.
2. Work efficiently since the users are expecting a quick photo approval turn around.
3. Work/assist with the trainings and online marketing.
It’s a 2 months training with ALLOWANCE!!!
A fulltime Social Media Analyst will have a 10k monthly salary plus incentives and referral program for recruiting additional trainees.
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Sales Agent Training and Job Opportunity:
Receive innovative, one of a kind training in Real Estate sales based on using a data-driven approach to fuel your success. DMAI, Inc. is looking for a special breed of sales agent who has both natural sales talent as well as being very tech savvy. You will personally be trained and mentored by the team of:
– Jonathan Oboza Petalver, Owner/President of PETALVER MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICES. PMCS is an Integrated Sales/Marketing and Training Services Company based in Pasig.
– Daniel Meyer, CEO of DMAI ANALYTICS TRAINING INC. DMAI (Decision-Making, Analytics & Intelligence) is an Analytics Training and Consulting Company based in Makati.
1. To get 25k reservation per month for a 3M condo unit in Greenhills
2. To sell Php 10M every 3 months….meaning 3 reservation sales of 25k
3. To master the Customer Service Analytics Power Training
4. Compensation (approximate) 5k advance com plus 5k incentive plus the 15k allowance (PHP)
1. Smart looking, professional and presentable
2. Good communication skills
3. Tech savvy and comfortable working with data and spreadsheets
4. Open minded, quick learner and adaptable to different situations
5. Must have existing leads like OFWs, doctors, businessmen who can afford to have the condo.
6. Strongly prefer ones without experience in sales but can generate leads.
This opportunity is a unique chance to learn the skills you need for a successful sales and marketing career from two of the best in the business!
To apply directly or for more information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you the best of luck in your job hunt! I really hope to meet some of my readers soon!
Leave a Reply