The internet has become more powerful and helpful. With just a few clicks. Buy and sell has been around for decades. But it has never been more easy and efficient than before. Buy and sell has evolved with the help of internet. It has made the life of buyers and seller easier.
In the Philippines. buying and selling online has been popular. You can buy almost anything in buy and sell websites. Before, these buy and sell websites use to have a small audience, but with growth in number of internet users and affordable smartphones, buying and selling online has never been this easier.
So here are some of my tips for a safe and easy experience in buying and selling online.
- Look for a site with a feedback system. Feedback is more important than what you think in the world of buy and sell. It’s important both for the seller and the buyer. The seller can easily prove their legitimacy and their credibility while the buyer knows who to trust with the help of feedback system. Tip for the buyer, always remember to check the feedback of the sellers profile before transacting, as for the seller, let your customers know that you would appreciate if they can leave a feedback after your transaction.
- Site load speed. The site load speed of the buy and sell site is also a factor. Not all buy and sell sites have impressive site load speed. Buyers can easily choose from the items without taking much of their time.
- Look for a site that has a simple ad posting and free forever. Not all buy and sell sites offer free forever ads. Some sites have ad expiry. That means the seller has to post again the ad. Aside from the fact that this is such a hassle, it also means that reposting means the link of the post changes. It can be a hassle for both the buyer and the seller.
- For sellers: Look for a site where you can post unlimited ads. Some buy and sell sites would only allow you a number of ad posting. So if your business is buy and sell, this is not a good idea especially if you have a lot of items.
- For buyers: Always check the profile of the seller. Simple details like “date joined” by a seller is important because it’s also one of the big determining factor. It’s always better to choose a seller who has been around for a while. By checking the profile of the seller, you also have the chance to have a look of all the items available from the seller.
- Look for a site that’s easy to search with filters. I’ve been across to a lot of buy and sell sites. But not all of them has a good search engine. Sometimes I see irrelevant ads from the search result. As for the filters, this is such a good feature because don’t have to waste your time looking at ads you don’t need. Filtering by location and price is one of my favorites.
- For sellers: Look for a “no more wait” to post. Some sites take a lot of time for verifying an ad.
There are a lot of options out there. But I recommend Okay.Ph. They have all of the features that I mentioned above. I also love the interface and the design of Okay.Ph. It’s simple, responsive and the site load speed is very fast. Okay.Ph makes life easier for both seller and buyer. Unlike other sites, I love the fact that you won’t have the feeling of being forced to spend a few dime for an ad posting just to make a sale. I like the simplicity of Okay.Ph. You can get a glimpse of everything you need to know at just one look. It’s also user friendly. So for the buyers and sellers who are not that internet savvy, they won’t have a hard time navigating around Okay.Ph. Okay.Ph is simple, reliable, and fast. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and readers.
Have you tried Okay.Ph? How was your experience as a seller or as buyer? Let me know in the comments! I would love to read about it!
If you have any other tips for buying and selling online, feel free to share them in the comments.