I am now a certified Urbanista. I currently own an Urbanista San Francisco earphones. And I’m very satisfied with it. The first thing that you will notice with this earphone is it look a lot like Apple’s earbuds. Which is why it is often compared to Apple’s earbuds. In fact, it’s a pretty much nice alternative to Apple’s earbuds. Continue reading below to find out why.
Here’s my Top 3 reasons why I prefer Urbanista San Francisco than Apple Earbuds:
3. Durability. Don’t get me wrong. I have been using the Apple earbuds for about a year now, but the durability of the Urbanista San Francisco is incomparable. The flat wires makes it less prone to tangles and made it a lot more durable than the Apple earbuds. The flat wires of Urbanista is very durable, you can even fold the wires without having problems. The scratching sounds you get when the earphone cables rubs against something is non-existent because of the flat wires. Truly, Urbanista San Francisco’s flat wires is one of their strong points.
2. Design. You can wear your music. Literally. Apple earbuds leaves you with no option. White. Just white. I have no problem with the color white but sometimes, white is just not enough to express myself. There are days that you just want to be unique and express yourself. Urbanista San Francisco has several colors that you can choose from. There’s even a rainbow color. No matter what personality you have, no matter how you want to express yourself, Urbanista has a color for that. The design is really nice, elegant and premium. The design of the earbuds is rubberized matte finish which made it look more elegant.
1. Better sound quality. I think this should be the main reason why you will buy an earphone. The sound quality. I like the sound quality of Urbanista San Francisco more than Apple’s earbuds. The noise cancellation of Urbanista San Francisco is better based on my observation. Of course, you should take note that the sound quality may sometimes depend on what device you are listening to. I am a fan of Apple devices when it comes to music quality. Compared to other brands, I can fully appreciate the sound quality of Apple devices. With Urbanista San Francisco, I had no problems with the sound quality whether I use it on my Android or Apple device. (Although of course, the quality is so much better on Apple devices.)
After using it for a few days, I can finally give my verdict. The Urbanista San Francisco is very durable, has an elegant design and great sound quality. I love my Urbanista San Francisco earphones. The Lifestyle Avenue HIGHLY RECOMMENDS Urbanista San Francisco earphones.
- Sound Quality
- Better noise cancellation
- Less tangles
- Single size
- No volume buttons
Urbanista San Francisco Product Specifications:
- Balanced for music and talk.
- Ergonomic design.
- Suitable for music and talk.
- Handsfree with microphone.
- Value for money.
- Speaker size: φ14.2mm
- Sensitivity: 95dB ±3dB SPL @1KHz
- Impedance: 32ohms ±15% @1KHz
- Frequency: 20-20000Hz
- Plug: 3,5mm stereo
- Cable length: 125cm
- Compatibility: Works with Android, iOS and Windows
- Weight: 16g (without package)
- Weight including package: 61g/pcs
- Package size: 50x30x120mm
- SRP Php 1,149.00
Apple Earbuds Quick Specifications:
- Sensitivity: 109 dB
- Impedance: 23 ohms
- Frequency: 5-21000 Hz
- Cable length: 1.395 m
- Weight: 10g
- SRP Php 1,590.00
Do you own any Urbanista headset or earphones? How was your experience? Share them in the comments!
Urbanista Philippines Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/UrbanistaLifestyle
Urbanista Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/UrbanistaCreatingSolutions
Address: Urbanista AB, Runebergsgatan 6, 114 29 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46-8-30 38 20
P.S. Unboxing video to follow within the week! Follow The Lifestyle Avenue to be updated when I’m finally done with the unboxing video.
Sometimes I prefer earphones than headphones for they can just be carried through pockets. And seeing this brand of earphones, I find it interesting. This design looks chic but I bet there are also designs that are more masculine right? Just want to ask where did you buy this and how much? Thanks! 🙂