The friend zone. It hurts as much as a breakup does. People say you cannot feel love without feeling pain. We say you don’t have to suffer if you are into someone.
The scenario is always the same. You meet a nice girl, you spend time together, she laughs at your stories, you dream about her, you take courage and tell that you love her … BUT instead of “I love you too” you hear something like “You are so sweet but I love you as a FRIEND”. This is when you get stuck in the friend zone. So, is it possible to get out of the friend zone? And how to make the girl change her mind? Guys behind http://datingbrides.com know the answer.
YOUR WINNING STRATEGY:
- Changes. Meet her expectations. If you are ready to do it for her, change your look and habits. By “habits” I mean those she does not like. Be unexpected. Don’t look for a reason to surprise her. Suddenly invite her to a nice restaurant and order her favorite dish. Do unexpected and pleasant things.
- Cut the distance. Do it slowly but steadily. This strategy is especially applicable to the girls at bride bay. Is she against hugs and kisses in public places? If yes, you should cut the distance between you gradually. Get a lock of hair from her face gently; help her zip the dress; kiss on her cheek; move into an active phase.
- Make sure you are not under her thumb. Let her know that you will not indulge her whims and listen to sentimental stories about her ex-boyfriends. There are many other interesting and relevant activities and topics for conversation.
- Give up meetings. Do it from time to time. Do not be afraid that it will alienate her. Practice shows that such periodic refusals can unlock her dormant desire to insist on the meeting or the date. In addition, such situations may reflect your role in her life and make her realize that you are a desirable handsome man with diverse interests.
- Have fun. There is nothing bad about having fun without her. It’s even ok to spend time and flirt with other girls. It won’t hurt her, it will make her jealous. Besides, it is a brilliant idea if you want to show that you are an independent man (the idea is taken from guys behind Maria dating com). Show her that you will never be hers, unless you two will be dating and loving each other. Take a drink at a local bar and flirt with a few beauties. It will make you even more confident. If she is not blind she will notice the changes. Watch a movie with a girl or two. Make her think of you as a man who can be popular among women if he wants to.
- Be a man. Communicate with her as a man, but not as a friend. Schedule interesting meetings, plan your time on your own, do not give up until she is yours. Don’t discuss her previous relationships. Just skip the topic. Let her know that you feel bad talking about them. Pay for the bill in the restaurant, especially if it was you who suggested the place. Don’t let her pay for both of you.
- Open the cards. If your efforts do not help, the last thing that remains is to speak frankly with her, putting everything in order. Otherwise, it can all drag on for a long time, until one day she invites you to her wedding (trust me, such cases happen). It is worth telling her about your feelings and intentions, and also you should find out how she feels about you and how she looks at shifting the relationship into a new, no longer friendly, plane. Just keep in mind that your speech should be masculine and confident. Don’t start the conversation saying “I know we’re not, like, together or anything but…”
- More confidence and more flirting! And the concept of “Friend zone” will become unknown for you.