There are so many hotels in Subic Bay, Zambales mainly because it’s already an established tourist destination for its relaxing view of the bay surrounded by the beautiful & pristine mountains plus if you will be coming from Manila, the travel time will only be less than 2 hours because of the new route.
Let me share to you the 5 things why I like Subic Bay Venezia Hotel:
1. Accessibility. Subic Bay Venezia Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of the Central Business District Area of the Freeport and is near to numerous shopping malls, duty free shops, entertainment zones, recreational areas, popular tourist destinations, restaurants and beach resorts.
2. Customer Service. The staffs are very attentive to your needs and always have a ready smile to brighten up your day from the reception to the waiters. The Managers are making sure that everything is perfect.
This 51-room hotel, known for its Italian-themed set-up, unparalleled customer service and its commitment to give only the best value for your money is truly a great deal whether you are traveling for business or leisure, alone or with your family and friends.
The hotel’s selling point is the way it approaches the market. By putting customers first and giving them good value for their money, Subic Bay Venezia Hotel is able to lure a sizeable clientele and some loyal followers away from other more established hotels in Subic Bay.
3. Entertainment. Pagcor Club Venezia Casino is located at the left side of the hotel. It houses more than a hundred slot machines and showcases live performances from numerous top-act, Manila-based local bands, professional singers, stand-up comediennes, and top-performing artists every month. Adjacent to the casino is the New Feng Huang Restaurant where the best oriental food is served. The Hotel also has a Specialty Shop where you can buy different types of imported goods, cigarettes, liquors, chocolates, souvenir items, and the like.
4. Coffee. For a writer like me who likes good coffee all the time, Subic Bay Venezia Hotel has a Coffee Shop where imported coffee is served as well as different types of freshly-made pastries and other treats. All of these for the comfort of the guests. I love their hot mocha also. Superb!
5. Food. When the media team under “TAG Media and Public Relations” covered the tree planting activity of Tree Top Adventure in Subic, the full board meals courtesy of Subic Bay Venezia Hotel are composed of sumptuous Chinese and Filipino food served at the restaurant which is located in the lobby. The ambiance was like a mini Manila Hotel with classic architectural design while the main chef was making sure that the food served are fresh and hot. The favorite was the pork with mango sauce and beef Teppan plus the plated breakfast of ordinary Filipino dishes but made it special and delicious by the hotel. We loved the presentations.
The team will definitely be back at Subic Bay Venezia Hotel. Join us and experience a relaxing moment with your family and friends.
Subic Bay Venezia Hotel
Address: Building 675, Canal Road corner Aguinaldo Street, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines.
Telephone: +63 47 252 1888, +63 252 8399