Good news to aspiring entrepreneurs because they can now get free access to business and training tools through the enhanced Globe myBusiness Academy Program. Business owners of retail brands like spas, salon, etc, will get to engage with industry experts to gain more insights that will help them be competitive in the market.
The Globe myBusiness Academy is a program for existing or new business owners to learn from more experienced colleagues and experts. The can learn important tips and business advice. In partnership with Manila Workshops, they will help aspiring entrepreneurs to develop and will provide free training in the arts, entrepreneurship, health and fitness, personal developments, finance, and more.
“There’s more than one way to provide sustainable livelihood. Employment is one avenue, but empowering entrepreneurs is equally effective, and perhaps even more so,” said Derrick Heng, Globe myBusiness Senior Advisor. “This program with Manila Workshops is our way of helping those who wish to strike out on their own. With the right training, these budding entrepreneurs can go a long way” Heng added.
Globe myBusiness will also introduce a number of business solutions that can be added as a service to their postpaid plans. It’s designed for business owners from specific industries in mind. Some of these business solutions are:
- Queuing Solution – a service that allows business owners to better manage store traffic using an automated SMS-based queuing system.
- Auto Appointment Reminder – automatically notifies customers of their appointments through SMS.
- Auto SMS Blast Service – more efficient way of messaging customers.
- myWebsite – set up their brand pages where they have full control of the content.
- Shopify – platform to quickly set up their online store and easily manage customer orders.
- myShopkeeper – inventory management system.
For more information: