Last week, the leading in gaming laptop, Asus Republic of Gamers launched their most powerful gaming laptop yet. The ROG GX800. The revolutionary GX800 hailed globally as one of the most powerful gaming laptops in the world, solidifying the company’s stature as the World’s No. 1 maker of gaming computers.
Following the GX700, the GX800 set the media and the gaming community ablaze when they revealed the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming dock. The GX800 houses the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 and Intel K series CPU. It has two 330W power adapter which delivers a no-nonsense gaming experience. It also has an optional upgraded liquid-cooling docking station to enable extreme overclocking of its CPU, GPU and DRAM. It also boasts 4K UHD visuals for a better gaming experience.
The GX800 has an impressive unlocked Intel Core-i7 7820HK Quad-Core processor partnered two of the latest and most powerful laptop graphics today. The 18-inch screen laptop will provide you with real 4K UHD gameplay with NVIDIA G-Sync Technology. With Hydro Overclocking System gives the ROG GX800 a enough cooling for your real 4K UHD experience with smoother and faster frame rates.
GX800 has the thinnest mechanical keyboard with RGB LED and anti-ghost tech for each key. It is equipped with the MechTAG keyboard that provides mechanical switches with a positive clicking action. It has a 2.5mm of key travel for solid and responsive keystrokes needed for your gaming experience and with an AURA RGB backlight effects that can be assigned for individual keys allowing gamers to see what they only need to see. It’s anti-ghosting technology allows up to 30keys to be pressed simultaneously.
The Asus ROG GX800 comes with a bundled backpack so your baby will always be safe when you are on the move. In addition, it has a specifically designed ROG Command Case features foam liners to protect your gaming kit from bumps and knocks during the transport.
“As a next step to our commitment to excite gamers around the Philippines, ASUS Republic of Gamers will take the next generation of gaming laptops and PCs to the local markets this year,” said Mr. Joey Nocom, Asus Philippines Product Manager for Consumer Notebooks. “We aim to provide gamers and gaming enthusiasts worldwide with the ultimate gaming and computing experience because our goal is to continuously reign in the local gaming market and ensure dominance this 2017,” he said.
Asus ROG GX800 Specifications
- Processor: Intel Core i7-7820HK processor 2.7 GHz (8M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Chipset: Mobile Intel CM328 Express Chipset
- Memory Slot: 4x
- Total System Memory: DRAM DDR4-OC 16G *4
- Storage: 1.5 TB PCIEG3x4 M.2 SSD (512 *3)
- Display: 18.4′, LED Back-lit, Slim 250nits, UHD 3840×2160 16:9, Anti-glare, Adobe:100%, WV, 60Hz
- External video display modes: HDM I2.0, Displayport 1.2
- Video graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 SLI (N17E-G3*2)
- Wireless: 802.11ac+Bluetooth 4.1 (Dual band) 2*2
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface: 3x USB 3.0, 1x Microphone-in jack, 1x Headphone-out jack, 1x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert, 1x HDMI, 1x mini Display Port, 1x USB3.1-Type C(Gen2) with Thunderbolt
- Audio: Built-in speaker, Built-in array microphone, ESS, Sonic Studio
- Weight: 5.65 KG (Without Battery), 5.70 KG (with 8 cell battery)
- Dimension: 45.8(W) x 33.8(D) x 4.34 ~ 4.74 (H) cm
- Battery: 74WHrs, 4S2P, 8-cell Li-ion Battery Pack
- Keyboard: MECHTAG Mechanical Keyboard with RGB LED
- Accessories: GX800VH Liquid Cool Docking, Gaming Mouse, Gaming Suitcase & Backpack bag & Antenna
- SRP: Php 369,995.00